One of my biggest regrets for I Backpack Canada is that when I was actively backpacking and staying in hostels, I didn’t create a video tour for each hostel I visited. Then during a lengthy Youtubing session, I came across these awesome hostel tour videos done by fellow backpacker, Mattis of FlashpackerBackpacking.com. They’re done in a Point of View (POV) style, so they can be a bit shaky at times, but you get a great overview of what to expect in some of the Canadian hostels you might find yourself in.
This particular video is about Halifax Heritage House Hostel in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Check out these other Canadian Hostel Tour Videos:
- Quebec City, Quebec – Auberge Internationale de Quebec (HI Quebec City Hostel) Video Tour
- Montreal, Quebec – Alexandrie Montreal Hostel in Montreal, Canada Video Tour
- Ottawa, Ontario – Ottawa Jail Hostel in Ottawa, Canada Video Tour
- Toronto, Ontario – Global Village Backpackers in Toronto, Canada Video Tour
- Calgary, Alberta – Hi Calgary City Centre Hostel in Calgary, Canada Video Tour
- Vancouver, BC – Samesun Backpackers Lodge Vancouver Hostel Video Tour
Be sure to check out more of Mattis’s other travel videos.